cheJake

Monday, July 04, 2005

Summer marches on. A host of questions plagues my mind. What will I be doing in the coming months to make a living? Where will I be living? How will I gain satisfaction and peace-of-mind? Will the problem in my esophagus return and continue to plague me? Can I somehow cure myself?

Currently I am slated to continue to do those things - freelance writing regional business papers and teaching business English to local business professionals. Lucia and I have reserved a domain, Yogatripper.com and have talked about building it into a lifestyle and travel site that will bring us both joy as well as income. I have been running and practicing Yoga and meditating a bit. I have been moving toward an increasingly raw food diet in an effort to ward off the esophagus problem. These are things I would like to continue. I would also like to lead hikes in the area hills.

I do not know what will come of this esophagus issue. But I want to keep taking measures aimed at healing. And I would like the quality of my life to improve otherwise. I just made a journalism trip to Croatia. I'd like to do more of that sort of thing and I would like to write for other publications. I want to make a serious go at Yogatripper. And I want to write more blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home