cheJake

Friday, August 31, 2007

Understanding Computers as a gateway to overcoming madness

What is madness afterall, but the conscious act of getting lost exploring the limitlessness of their own minds? They forget their senses. They neglect their appearence and walk around having conversations with the ghosts in their heads and "sane" people refer to them as "talking to themselves."

Madness has been a close companion with each of the more advanced thinkers throughout our evolution as one kind of creature, that is, Yuman Beens.

The way out of madness is, of course, "by way of blackboard, bootstrap and bottle." But computers and learning about them makes things quite a bit easier - and - even more fulfilling. Unless of course you're one of those folks who is never satisfied. Then you'd say, "well now that I understand computers I'm less likely to get lost in my mind, but, I'd be so much deeper if I'd just followed the "three Bs" without a roadmap.


But let me give you an example of understanding computers and its beniefits.

Let say you start to think about something deep. For example, you ask yourself, if my eye is a camera, the who's watching its TV? You might get stuck looking at the TV, asking "what would it be like to open a Meth lab in Tehran, where crank goes for ten times it's US selling price?"

Before you know it, you'll have scaled the mountains and touched the sky!

But back to computers. You may be reflecting on all the choices in life and the limited time you have and what others think of you what - if anything! - should happen to you after you die. You worry that heaven will reject you. You just hope that hell will not.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger MartinaMac said…

    Cher Jake

    I have just discovered your website and am fascinated by your comments and the fact you fast when necessary. Yes I do this too, to the bewilderment of everyone around me.
    Currently I am aloft in New Zealand, and it appears this is meatzone, so I am quite out of my depth.
    Stranded in paradise. What is Budeapest like, I haven't been there yet.

    Kindest regards
    Martina MacLaughlan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home