cheJake

Sunday, November 27, 2005

week ahead

No profundity. Just looking forward to another week. I have two weeks to write two longer feature articles, teach 6 hours and prepare, mediate, run, practice Yoga, issue invoices, project manage, cook, wash dishes, put Eldar to bed, take him to school and other fun stuff. Doesn't sound like I'm super excited about this. Meditation, running and Yoga will be good. I can also make some nice salads: fruit salads for breakfast, veggie salads for lunch. This is what I've gotta do.

Saw a film, Tim Burton's _Corpse Bride_ tonight and enjoyed it. I'd like to see _The Corporation _ this week.

More soon, something more thoughtful.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Neetee said…

    Hey Jake, Just got in from teaching at my town's community college. This is my 20th year.

    I had 3 small pieces of bread topped with olive oil, pesto, cheese, and tomatoes. Delish, but not very interesting either.
    :)

    Anyway, have you seen the movie "Mad About Ballroom"? It's a wonderful documentary about the drive and determination of a group of elementary school children in New York.

    When you have time, please visit my blog and take the challenge that I've posted for my readers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home